Monday, June 14, 2010

DRUPAL ERROR : Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /var/www/drupal/includes/file.inc on line 911

I got the following error when i tried to install Drupal in my Localhost

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /var/www/drupal/includes/file.inc on line 911

I got this nearly in 20 lines continuosly :P

A google search got me the following answer. This finally solved my problem.


Finally i added the following lines in my php.ini file

error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
display_errors = Off
log_errors = On 



This finally solved my problem.


1 comment:

  1. good find although you need to keep in mind that this woarning is becasue ereg has been deprecated.

    you might be using an old version of drupal or higher version of php.

    going forward this function will be removed from the core.

    ReplyDelete